Airline Customer Service
This course provide training for people who would like to work for an airline, at the airport or at the town office. People who work or wish to at the below departments need to have the Customer Service diploma.
- Ticket office
- Baggage service
- Information desks staff
- Cargo reservations and receiving staff
- Public relations and sales support personnel
- Flight attendants
Upon completing customer service course you will have the skills to:
- Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
- Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
- Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
- Improved Standard of Customer Service
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Contact Techniques
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Managing stress
- Graduates of the Certificate in Airline Customer Service demonstrate an investment in themselves and a willingness to learn more about the industry.
- Our graduates have successfully been employed by various companies.
- The Certificate in Airline Customer Service is designed by the aviation industry. This ensures the Certificate in Airline Customer Service is industry relevant and employment outcomes are very high. Some employers come directly to the Aviation Institute when they are recruiting!